Pacific Sands Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel situated at Tofino, British Columbia, and appraised for its natural attraction and modern vibe. Teaming up with professional planning veterans at Rare Earth Wedding Event Productions, it delivers profound services that leave your guests talking after the event. Being close to Tofino and Long Beach Golf Course, it is an excellent place for wedding ceremonies, elopements, and receptions.
Facilities and Capacity
• Pacific Beach House: Consisting of a dining area and a large, open gourmet kitchen, it can accommodate 15 to 40 persons.
• Event planning
• Bridal hair and makeup
• Artisan crafted wedding cake included in some packages
• Outside vendors
• Catering/bar services
• Sparkling wine
• Set up and clean up
• Professional photographer
• Marriage commissioner and witnesses for the marriage license
• Ensuite massage and beach picnic for two included in some packages
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free parking
• BBQ in July and August
• Guest services
• Surfside grill
You can work directly with the event coordinator to make decorations match your taste. Their packages also include eco-inspired bridal bouquets and matching boutonnieres.
The on-site surfside grill gives room for a variety of cuisines such as fish tacos, burgers, and fish with chips. Your guests can order their specialty coffee, tea, or hot chocolate at the Espresso Bar. There is also the Taco Bar, Burger Bar, and catch-of-the-day dinner.
• Two Bedrooms: These rooms are open to 6 persons and have a couple of interesting features like an ocean view bedroom (king bed, HD TV and DVD, gas fireplace, an entire bathroom, well-furnished kitchen with dining area, open-air deck, and raised view double-soaker tub). The second bedroom features 2 queen beds, HD TV and DVD, and a full bathroom.
• Three Bedrooms: These are available to 8 guests and possess the same characteristics as the two-bedroom beach house. However, there is a third bedroom (wheelchair accessible) with a king bed, HD TV and DVD, and a bathroom.
• One-bed room: This is exclusive to 4 persons and is embedded with a double sofa bed, king bed, fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, one bathroom, and wheelchair accessible entrance. There is no ocean view here, but the garden view from the balcony is eye-catching.
• Two-bed room: This is the same as the first and can accommodate 6 persons. It has a balcony with a hot tub, BBQ, and 2 bathrooms.
• Three-bed room: In addition to the ones listed above, it has twin bunk beds and two and a half bathrooms.
There are other accommodation options such as the Light House Suite (one bedroom with queen bed, entertainment centre, etc.), Beachfront Suites (one bedroom for 4), Lodge Studio Suites (ocean view, oceanfront, one bedroom ocean view and two-bedroom ocean view lodges), and the Signature Suites (Cox Bay/Sunset Point, Pacific Beach House, Sand Dollar, The Cove, and Edgewater Suites).
Get the opportunity to relax at the beachside coffee bar – The Buzzy Grill, shop at the on-site grocery store, and enjoy the breakfast delivery service with a complimentary summertime kids' club.
Take a step and exchange your vows at the Pacific Sands Beach Resort by completing the form.