Medicine Hat Lodge is located in Ross Glen Drive, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. It is a restaurant & ballroom with a hotel to accommodate guests. It also has a classic indoor setting.
The facilities in Medicine Hat Lodge is a good choice for a classic wedding experience. Medicine Hat Lodge is suitable for your wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. Its mantra reads ‘Nothing is impossible,’ and the staff strives to make your special day memorable.
Facilities and Capacity
Medicine Hat Lodge has nine event spaces. They can arrange all spaces to meet your event needs. They are:
• Saamis Ballroom: It is a 116 ft. x 55 ft. room with a ceiling height of 14 ft.
• Ballroom A: It is a 26 ft. x 55 ft. room with a ceiling height of 14 ft.
• Ballroom B: It is a 27 ft. x 55 ft. room with a ceiling height of 14 ft.
• Ballroom C: It is a 27 ft. x 55 ft. room with a ceiling height of 14 ft.
• Ballroom D: It is a 36 ft. x 55 ft. room with a ceiling height of 14 ft.
• Executive boardroom: It is a 20 ft. x 13 ft. room with a ceiling height of 9 ft.
• Salon 157: It is a 20 ft. x 26 ft. room with a ceiling height of 9 ft.
• Salon 161: It is a 20 ft. x 26 ft. room with a ceiling height of 9 ft.
• Kiwanisi: It is a 50 ft. x 50 ft. room with a ceiling height of 11 ft.
It can accommodate up to 400 guests.
The staff at Medicine Hat Lodge understand that every event is different. Their services include the following:
• Bridal suite
• Catering services
• Bar services
• Liability insurance
• Set up
• Wheelchair accessibility
Medicine Hat Lodge has a classic indoor decorations style. It also has a giant indoor water slide park, jacuzzi, steam room, lane pool, spa, fitness centre, and a casino.
All these add up to bringing out the beauty of this venue. It has different lighting that makes it stand out. Items that contribute to its appeal include the chair covers, dance floor, furniture, chairs, tables, barware, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens.
Nothing is impossible at Medicine Hat Lodge. The culinary team is eager to work with you to make your special day unforgettable with a tempting menu.
They can customize your menu to fit your budget, meet your wedding theme, or preserve your cultural heritage.
The menu categories include plated buffet #1 and buffet #2 options, reception enhancement package, cash bar, host bar, and wine menu.
Some cuisines it prepares are traditional Caesar salad, cinnamon crème Fraiche, bocconcini & vine tomato salad, mocktails, individual tiramisu, Tuscan pasta salad, Indian butter chicken, and many more.
The wine menu consists of red wine, white wine, and sparkling.
Medicine Hat Lodge has fully equipped 130 deluxe rooms with twin queen-size beds and 69 rooms with king-size beds.
Medicine Hat Lodge has a top-notch indoor event space that will suit your event taste.
To book in for your event, fill the form.