The Courtyard in Upper James Street in Hamilton is only 10 minutes away from the John C. Munro Hamilton Airport, while it is 45 minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. The venue is close to Dundurn Castle, the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, and other unique attractions. The hotel features luxury rooms, including Spa suites with whirlpools.
Facilities and Capacity
• Courtyard wedding ceremony caters for intimate wedding ceremonies with a beautiful wedding arch where you say your vows in front of a waterfall. Guests are seated on luxury Chiavari chairs with an aisle of your choice. The gazebo area can host about 150 ceremony guests.
• Formal Ballroom caters to 170 guests in utter luxury, which includes beautiful drapings and fairy lights. Gold Chiavari chairs add to the elegance and luxury.
• The onsite wedding coordinator and event manager for ceremonies and reception
• Special wedding packages to choose from with customized menu options
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• Lighting and décor as well as centrepieces for all tables
• Linens, flatware, china, glassware, barware
• Signature drinks
• Pre-event champagne toast plus canapes
• Beverage packages that can be adjusted and customized
• 7-hour event time that can be extended
• Honeymoon Suite for the bridal couple
• Accommodation for guests
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Indoor pool and gym
• Professional lighting
• Wheelchair accessible
Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are planning out of their way to accompany you on your special day. The venue can organize florists, photographers, musicians, and other wedding vendors. The team also provides special lighting facilities. The venue's other accessories include an artfully decorated brides table with guests' tables also adorned with the same orchid centrepieces as the bridal table. Classy dinner services, crystal glassware, silverware, and stunning décor options for you to choose from in colour schemes of your choice.
Taste unforgettable cuisine or create your menu. Artfully designed buffet tables, plated entrees and hors d'oeuvres, Stations, cocktail receptions, plus any potential freshly prepared cuisine. Speak to the culinary team about dietary needs and allow the team to create unique and exciting dishes sourced from locally sourced ingredients.
A large variety of luxury accommodation options are available for the bridal couple plus guests. Choose one of 136 guest Rooms that include several one King bed bedrooms, two king bedrooms, and a variety of suites that include amenities and features like a whirlpool, fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, plush beds, and flat-screen TVs plus luxury, stylish décor.
Marriott Hamilton's Courtyard is a one-stop destination for all your wedding specifications. Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton Hotel.