With great proximity to three international airports, Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre situated at the centre of these terminals has been trusted by couples who wish to say “I do” in the presence of all the people who have taken their journey with them – may they be coming out of Pearson airport, Hamilton airport, or Waterloo airport. It is also the pride of the venue that all of its certified wedding planners have undergone serious coursework and a series of training to ensure an excellent service for every single type of wedding. All of these assets are made complete with the versatile event spaces that cater to any theme you want for your dream wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
With an enormous area for dashing weddings and other social gatherings, the venue offers various rooms to deliver all your wedding plans.
• The Royal City Ballroom will surely take you to a queenlike and kinglike ceremony, as it can accommodate up to 500 standing guests or 400 seated guests, who can enjoy the grandiose style of the ballroom. With an area of 6,300 square feet, it is the largest even space the venue offers.
• The Royal City A and Royal City B are the two sections of the divisible Royal City Ballroom. Each of these uniquely decorated royal rooms has a capacity of up to 200 seated guests and 250 standing guests.
• The elegant Gryphon Room can be enjoyed by up to 84 seated guests or 100 standing guests who are attending a small intimate wedding ceremony or reception.
• The Gryphon/Ken Danby Room is the right venue for couples who want fancy room features to accommodate up to 150 guests.
• The Flanders Room and John McCrae Room have their characteristics for each room, with up to 100 guests each.
• Although the smallest among the event spaces the venue provides, the Terrace Room is as proper as the others and even spacious enough to accommodate 40 guests. It is suitable for couples who want to be with their families and the closest people that matter to them.
• Wedding planner
• Table settings arrangement
• Helps in finding a florist, photographer, band, and other entertainment
• Car hire
• Free WiFi connection
• A report indicating guests’ estimated time of arrival
• Mobile check-in and alerts when the room is ready
• Paid parking on-site
• Wheelchair accessible
• Unique complimentary reservation link for wedding guests’ room reservations
The all-around rooms allow natural light to enter for the guests to take advantage of the warmth the ceremony and reception bring. They are equipped with the necessary decorations, equipment, and tools for a complete wedding experience, leaving you nothing to worry about.
Be it a morning ceremony or reception, afternoon, or evening event; the venue has a professional chef allotted to cater your menu for the big day. The fully functional kitchen only serves the freshest ingredients from the market to ensure that every dish and beverage complements the event.
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre is a wedding venue you would not want to miss for its budget-friendly deals and packages that include the smallest details up to the biggest ones. Fill the form now and plan the biggest day of your life with this leading venue.