One of the most beautiful sceneries in the Canadian Rockies, British Columbia, is a balcony view from Best Western Plus – Fernie Mountain Lodge. They are conveniently positioned for guests to enjoy the breathtaking view of the alps. It is only a few minutes away from the recreational activity places, restaurants, grocery shops, and transportation stops. The lodge’s hotel and resorts were chosen as the travellers’ choice in 2020. With its captivating views, the venue is available for any event such as weddings, corporate events, reunions, and other special occasions. It is a perfect spot for couples who enjoy the outdoor view and cold temperature places.
Facilities and Capacity
Guests are set to enjoy event spaces available for indoor wedding occasions:
● The Grand Ballroom can be adjusted depending on the guest’s preference, including banquets, rounds, theatre, and classroom style. The room is perfect for a large-scale number of guests as it expands to 2,600 square feet. The room is available for up to 180 guests.
● Mount Trinity and Mount Proctor are more suitable for small intimate weddings. They both have a capacity of up to 60 guests, depending on the seating arrangement.
• Professional event planners
• Rentals outside the venue
• Bar service
• Equipment available for rent
• On-site restaurant
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Available TV depending on room
• In-house florist
• Parking spaces for your guest
When entering the venue, guests will be welcomed with cozy sofas and a fireplace that gives off a comfortable feeling. The lobby is decorated with stylish tables and chairs, while the timber walls are blended with the same colour palette type of floor. The venue has tall windows matched up with tall curtains, tables, and chair covers that are changeable to match the guest’s preferred style.
Best Western Plus Fernie Mountain Lodge provides a catering service and bar service. Also, there is an on-site restaurant that you can find comfort food.
To maximize your stay in the venue, it also offers accommodation for guest to stay at and a list of services to accommodate your guest’s needs, including:
• Cabled TV
• Internet access
• Work area
• Coffee/tea maker
• Accessible facilities for physically challenged
• Sofa beds
Rooms available and capacity:
• Queen Room – One queen bed
• King Room – Deluxe king-size bed and one queen-size sofa bed
• Executive Suite – One plush king-sized bed and queen-size sofa bed
• Diamond Suite – spacious living room area, a deluxe king-size bed and a queen-size sofa bed
• Platinum Suite – plush king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed
All rooms come with a balcony for guests to enjoy the mountain view outside the venue.
The venue lives up to its history as it offers an incomparable service from its interior design façade to luxurious rooms and various types of premium provided to guests. The event's planning is focused on the guest’s welfare, and packages are well-tailored with its reasonable price. Fill out the form today to book this beautiful venue for your special day.