When it comes to important events of your life, the day you exchange your wedding vows will undoubtedly remain the most memorable experiences of your lifetime.
Royal Hotel Chilliwack understands that, and that’s why they make your day truly special by attaining every single detail of your wedding. Over the years, they have hosted numerous wedding ceremonies and receptions for couples and provided them with the stress-free and smooth execution of the event.
Royal Hotel is located in downtown Chilliwack, only 32 minutes away from Abbotsford International Airport, so invite your guests from anywhere and have an exceptional wedding with the Royal Hotel.
Facilities and Capacity
Royal Hotel provides two expansive event spaces where you host your lavish wedding celebration or grand reception. The hotel also offers breathtaking backgrounds of the surroundings giving you a picturesque wedding celebration.
They include the following event spaces:
• Wellington 64: Earlier known as the legendary Royal Hotel Pub, this spacious banquet site features 1,200 sq. ft. The room comes with hardwood flooring and a stage that can be used as a head table. This room can easily accommodate up to 85 guests for a reception.
• Homestead Room: If you are looking for a quaint event space to host a small wedding with only family and closest friends, then this room is perfect for you. The 500 sq. ft of event space blends well with the hardwood flooring and the hotel's vintage ambiance and can host up to 40 people. The room’s main features include a large stone fireplace to warm your guests and antique furnishings and historic photographs to entertain your guests.
• Bridal Suites
• Wide range of wedding packages
• Parking space available
• Set up and clean up
• Tables and chairs with covers
• Audio/Visual equipment
• Flatware, glassware and barware
Royal Hotel is a perfect place to host intimate ceremonies and receptions, and their decoration also highlights that. The indoors are designed with exquisite wooden flooring, prettified with carpets, the ceiling and pillars boast of elegant lightings.
For the ceremony, foldable chairs are arranged, and the altar is decorated with flowers and white linen curtains. They provide your guests with an excellent dining experience with exquisite cutlery, and shiny glassware and flatware.
Royal Hotel’s catering department, the Royal Cafe, offers world-class delicious cuisines that will impress all of your guests. You can relish buffets, plated courses, family-style meals, and hors d’ oeuvres. Bar services are also available where they have a professional bartender(s) to serve you with whiskies, liquor and beers.
Royal Hotel offers contemporary and comfortable rooms, large bank annex rooms, and restored antique rooms. After the wedding, your guests can enjoy their stay in any of these lodgings. All the rooms are equipped with modern amenities like Wi-Fi, TV, fridge and microwaves.
Royal Hotel has been known for its exceptional service since its founding in 1908. You, as a couple and your guests, will have a one-of-a-kind experience at this historic site, and their staff will happily assist you with any questions or concerns and making sure your event goes smoothly.
Fill out the form today to get the best prices for this fantastic venue.