Prices Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Cake Cutting Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Valet Venue Food
Cuisine Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Open Bar Premium Liquor
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel?
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel minimum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel?
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel has a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel?
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel provides events such as accommodations, dance floor, wheelchair access, wifi, alcohol, parking, tables, bridal suite, cake cutting, bar services, wedding planner / coordinator, venue, flatware, glassware, lighting, linens, sound, food, valet, chairs and pool.
- What kind of events does the Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel provides services such as elopements, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, after party, bridal shower, reception and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
In One Blue Jays Way, Toronto Marriott City Centre locates at the core of Downtown, Toronto. This fantastic 4-star modern hotel with its great location forms the point for many guests to enjoy the bustling rhythm of the city, in 1989 built inside Rogers Centre and renovated in 2013 correctly to host all kinds of weddings like military, ethnic, and free-style weddings. Toronto Marriott City Centre can enable your wedding celebration to be memorable and pleasant with a touch of luxury.
The function areas at Toronto Marriott City Centre designed magnificently for any wedding style you are dreaming. Either you want an indoor celebration or an outdoor one, you will find your request.
● Northern Lights Ballroom, which suits wedding receptions and dining, is an elegant ballroom with fantastic modern decor. It has expansive windows that allow the natural light to enter, and the ceiling equipped with spotlights. It hosts up to 250 guests for a banquet-style and 300 guests for a reception.
● Aurora Room is another option for smaller weddings and events with a capacity of 150 guests you can organize the reception that you like. Also, this room hosts up to 120 guests for a banquet. It features a glass ceiling to floor windows that light in the venue correctly.
● For a distinguished wedding ceremony, you can choose the outdoor Alfresco which can host around 100 guests among the charming natural surroundings. Nothing better than walking on the aisle under the lofty trees. Also, this beautiful venue can host cocktail receptions in the warm seasons.
● Raptor Room accommodates 64 guests for a banquet and 80 guests for a reception. It has a modern-style decor and the coffered ceiling decorated with spotlights that give an attractive ambience to the room. It is suitable for a pre-wedding diner or an intimate wedding reception.
● Maple Leaf Room hosts up to 40 guests for the reception-style and 32 guests for a banquet-style. It has fantastic modern decor with warm colours and elegant furniture; it will be perfect for a bridal shower or private dining.
● Blue Jays Room is another choice for you to host 80 guests for a wedding reception. Also, it can arrange for a banquet-style for 56 guests. Its cozy atmosphere and fashionable furniture are perfect for your special day.
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● A hospitality team
● Well-designed wedding packages (decor, floral arrangements, menus, beverages, wedding cake, linens, etc.)
● Parking facilities on site
● Sound equipment
● Light supply
● Photography and videography services
The functions are decorated creatively to host all kinds of occasions. They use elegant chairs, tables, centrepieces, tableware, glassware, barware and more. The floral designs they create are beautiful and will suit your wedding theme. Arrange with the wedding coordinator for the wedding style that you prefer.
Toronto Marriott City Centre catering team well-known with the excellent buffets, stations, reception dinners and multi-course menus. They serve local cuisine with a variety of starters options like Quinoa Salad with avocados, mains like Grilled Fish, Chicken and beef.
Packages menus contain (Hot and cold appetizers, mains, desserts and excellent choice of beverages)
The rooms and suite at Toronto Marriott City Centre are well-equipped for comfortable accommodation. It features with spacious areas and beautiful views. Your guests will find relaxing options to stay with great booking prices. They offer an impressive bridal suite on the wedding night.
Toronto Marriott City Centre wedding cost is well-thought-out, and the wedding packages designed to suit your budget. Communicate with them today by filling the form and get a price quote for an unforgettable wedding celebration.
Meet the team
One Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.