Prices The Symes
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Symes
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Luxury Art Deco
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Parking Wheelchair Access WIFI Chairs Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Transportation Valet Elevator Venue
Cuisine The Symes
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions The Symes
- At what time should the music end?
- At what time should the after-party end?
The Symes Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Symes?
The Symes minimum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Symes?
The Symes has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Symes?
The Symes provides events such as bridal suite, flatware, alcohol, linens, sound, parking, wifi, venue, glassware, transportation, valet, wheelchair access, clean up, chairs, av system, bar services, elevator, 3rd party provider, tables and lighting.
- What kind of events does the The Symes carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Symes provides services such as elopements, rehearsal dinner, reception, ceremony, engagement party, bridal shower and after party.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Wedding Cake
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Symes
The Symes, located in Toronto, is a premium event space renowned for its heritage designation and is perfect for high-end luxury weddings and corporate events. The experienced team members strive to create memorable wedding ceremonies that will suit your personality and style.
The venue has years of experience in hosting weddings. The team strives to deliver impeccable services to ensure that couples can enjoy every moment of their special day in the versatile spaces of the venue.
● The Grand Symes has vaulted ceilings and three skylights that make the room luminous. The room is perfect for weddings, fundraisers, concerts, and art exhibitions. It can accommodate up to 750 guests, and it has a licensed in-house bar.
● The Scarlett Room is an elegant place with amazing ambience and interior, located on the second storey of the venue. It has an adjoining terrace which is perfect for clicking pictures. The room offers an intimate setting for weddings, receptions, and corporate events. It can host up to 280 guests indoors and 250 guests on the terrace.
● Complimentary Wi-Fi
● Wheelchair access
● Complimentary bridal suite
● Audio-visual equipment
● Outdoor facilities
● Free parking zone
● Bar facilities
● A comprehensive list of preferred vendors
The Symes has an experienced decorative team who perfectly crafts large ceremonies. The team uses stunning backdrops for capturing picture-perfect backdrops. You can choose one of their preferred vendors to elevate the decoration of your wedding.
● The venue allows Kosher food
● Third-party catering is also allowed
● They don’t provide any on-site catering service
● Bar facilities offer premium wines and beers
The Symes offers a world-class wedding with exceptional decorations that will leave a long-lasting memory for you and your guests. The team works with the couples to understand their ideas and requirements for the special day. Their dedicated team offers tailor-made packages that suit each couple and their personality. Contact their expert event coordinators to book your special day.
Meet the team
150 Symes Rd, Toronto, ON M6N 0B1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.