- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices The Albany Club
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
The Albany Club Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features The Albany Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings Restaurant Weddings Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Affordable Luxury Traditional Vintage Museum
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Insurance Parking Pet-friendly Rooftop Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Elevator Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine The Albany Club
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink
The Albany Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Albany Club?
The Albany Club minimum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Albany Club?
The Albany Club has a maximum capacity of 175 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Albany Club?
The Albany Club provides events such as wheelchair access, clean up, venue, chair covers, alcohol, linens, cake cutting, rooftop, decoration, glassware, parking, food, bar services, music, heating system, elevator, wet weather cover, wedding planner / coordinator, accommodations, flatware, dance floor, wifi, tables, audio equipment, sound, altar/arch, av system, insurance, chairs, pet-friendly, bridal suite, lighting and cooling system.
- What kind of events does the The Albany Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Albany Club provides services such as reception, ceremony, elopements, rehearsal dinner, after party, engagement party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Albany Club
Welcome to The Albany Club, a Victorian-era venue where intricately designed woodwork surrounds each room to offer warmth; light filters through the double height arched stained-glass windows, reflecting off the silver and dinnerware; and carved ceilings captivate your attention with their history and beauty.
Established in 1882, The Albany Club is a heritage designated and fully accessible venue that offers classical style in the heart of downtown Toronto. With its elegant interior and timeless architectural design, the club is a historic jewel, perfect for any social, private or corporate event.
Offering the highest standard of service, The Albany Club prides itself in being an all-inclusive wedding and event destination. Open to non-member events, they welcome you to experience over 140 years of history and invite you to celebrate your life’s milestones with them.
With six private rooms- able to accommodate a seated dinner for up to 160 guests and cocktail receptions for up to 200 guests- The Albany Club offers an impressive selection of character filled spaces.
The Main Dining Room offers grandeur- a warm and elegant space with historic structural features including double-height stained-glass windows, a unique carved ceiling, original oak wainscoting, a balcony and a dais.
The Sir John A. Room is a striking room with character and architectural interest- a built-in marble bar, high ceilings and chandeliers give this room an intimate yet captivating appeal.
Additional smaller rooms are available for use as a Bridal suite, Groomsmen’s lounge or stunning backdrops for photos. These include the Prime Minster Suite (32pp), The Fairclough Room (6pp), and the Premiers Suite (12pp).
All Inclusive Packages
Award Winning Catering
Day of Wedding Coordination (Additional Cost)
Furniture and Fixtures
Trusted Partner Vendors
With so much architectural character, The Albany Club doesn't require much decor! They do, however, allow couples to work with their vendors of choice to source flowers, candles, and other decorations.
Experience an elevated menu offering curated by their Executive Chef. Their
internationally inspired menus delight the palate while incorporating the highest standards of nutrition and health. Custom menu consultations are available.
The Albany Club offers turn-key event and catering packages to ensure your wedding planning process is as stress-free as possible. Let their team of wedding professionals guide you and support you on your planning journey.
Meet the team
91 King St E, Toronto, ON M5C 1G3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.