Prices Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Fitness Centre Parking Pet-friendly Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Lighting Sound Tables Transportation Food
Cuisine Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Asian Italian Mediterranean Gluten-free Lactose-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport?
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport?
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport has a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport?
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport provides events such as fitness centre, wedding planner / coordinator, chairs, parking, alcohol, dance floor, lighting, transportation, audio equipment, pet-friendly, sound, tables, av system, bridal suite, wifi, wheelchair access, accommodations, food and bar services.
- What kind of events does the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport carry out?
Apart from weddings, Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport provides services such as bridal shower, reception, engagement party, ceremony and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
There is nothing more flexible and versatile than a wedding venue that caters to various audience sizes and a great selection of room arrangements. With Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, all the wedding preparations are brought to perfect executions as they are committed to taking any of your gatherings seriously – from the smallest ceremonies and receptions up to the biggest ones you can imagine. The venue takes your experience to a whole new level by providing guests with the convenience of having a complimentary direct airport shuttle and free train pick-up service so that you can invite your circles from all over the world. With hundreds of guestrooms available for check-in, may the guests choose to stay for a relaxing night at the hotel.
To fit any of your target audience size, decorations, and room arrangements, the following rooms are designed for your wedding events and other social functions:
• Filled with natural light, the Regent Room has been getting the attention of couples who wish for a bright ambience to attract positive energy on their most-awaited wedding day. The venue stands on the main level with a neighbouring restaurant. It has a capacity of up to 125 guests.
• With its 4,550 square feet area, the Algonquin Ballroom is the biggest event space the venue offers, which can accommodate up to 330 guests.
• The Algonquin Room A is the first section of the divisible Algonquin Ballroom, entertaining up to 150 guests.
• The Algonquin Room B has a maximum capacity of 180 guests who are in for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
• With a maximum capacity of 60 guests in each room, the Humber Room, Woodbine Room, and Trillium Room are flawlessly capable of accommodating weddings and meetings that prefer a small audience size.
• Crowne Plaza meetings director
• Two-hour response guarantee on RFP’s
• Meeting planning checklist
• Expense tracker
• Daily meeting report
• Free WiFi
• Accommodation for the couple and guests
• Self-parking, extended parking and motorhome parking available for a minimal charge
• Complimentary direct airport, railway station and casino shuttle service
• Pets are allowed for a fee
All the event spaces offered by the venue are made sure to have high-tech capacities that wedding guests and business travellers can enjoy. From the natural light up to the fluorescent ones, the venue can match any of this with the elegant decorations that correspond to your event needs.
The venue has a flexible catering menu that considers special dietary substitutions if needed. All food served inside the event space must not be consumed outside the premises according to the provincial regulations. Alcoholic beverages are also served as long as responsible drinking is practiced.
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport has complete planning tools starting from the timeline, layout, checklist, menus, and up to the big day itself. They handle all of it to let you focus on your special day, which guarantees that everything is worth the reasonable price they set. Take the chance to experience your extraordinary wedding in no time by checking them out and filling the form today.
Meet the team
33 Carlson Ct, Toronto, ON M9W 6H5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.