- 50 - 2875
Crown Palace Banquet Hall Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 1375
- Min. 50 - Max. 2875
Features Crown Palace Banquet Hall
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol Bar services Dance Floor Parking WIFI Centrepieces Chairs Flatware Glassware Linens Tables Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine Crown Palace Banquet Hall
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Dessert Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American Asian Indian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Liquor License
Crown Palace Banquet Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Crown Palace Banquet Hall?
Crown Palace Banquet Hall has a maximum capacity of 1375 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 2875 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Crown Palace Banquet Hall?
Crown Palace Banquet Hall provides events such as music, chairs, wifi, flatware, linens, bar services, food, glassware, tables, venue, dance floor, centrepieces, parking, decoration and alcohol.
- What kind of events does the Crown Palace Banquet Hall carry out?
Apart from weddings, Crown Palace Banquet Hall provides services such as reception, ceremony, engagement party and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About Crown Palace Banquet Hall
Crown Palace Banquet Hall, an exclusive banquet hall, is located 7km southwest of Surrey, British Columbia, in Canada. The banquet hall is designed as an exclusive event space to cater to only events. A wedding here would receive the banquet personnel’s full attention without any distraction. Crown Palace Banquet Hall is one of the largest event venues in the Lower Mainland. Couples expecting very large gatherings should consider this terrific wedding venue.
Crown Palace Banquet Hall has two prodigious rooms capable of hosting events such as wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail dinner and corporate events such as trade shows, conferences, conventions and product launches:
•Out of the two rooms, the larger room can host weddings for a gathering of 1,200 wedding guests. The room is equipped to handle such a large crowd because of its huge area.
•The second room can accommodate smaller gatherings, and here too, the space is sufficient to manage the number of wedding guests expected on a much lesser magnitude.
•Choice of menus
•Affordable booking rates
Crown Palace Banquet Hall is lavishly decorated, befitting a royal wedding. Every décor item is carefully installed to give the venue a rich look. The terrace ceiling is adorned with high-quality chandeliers and strategically placed spotlights. While one wall sports windows looking outside, the opposite wall sports mirrors. The predominant colours for the décor are golden yellows and browns. Even the fabulous carpet is patterned in golden yellow and brown. Ornamental pillars lend a stately appearance.
Crown Palace Banquet Hall prides itself on its cuisine expertise. It boasts exotic cuisines that include Afghan, Western, Indian and Fijian cuisines, including ethnic cuisines. The chef can drum up full turkey dinners, fusion food, ethnic cuisines prepared to the host’s exacting standards. Some of the exotic dishes include Tandoori chicken and Qajar ka halwa dessert from India, Kabuli palaw and Afghan salad from Afghanistan, Herb Roasted Chicken with Red Wine Sauce from Western cuisine and pasta salad from Fiji.
Crown Palace Banquet Hall is a nonpareil wedding venue in the whole of Surrey. It is a dedicated and exclusive event venue, especially for weddings where large gatherings are expected, and the hosts would want to serve ethnic cuisine. The facilities and amenities in this wedding venue are of the highest class. Fill the form and seek a price quote, and you would be surprised at the affordable rates for this magnum opus of a wedding venue in Surrey.
Meet the team
12025 Nordel Way, Surrey, BC V3W 1W1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.