- Min price (pp)
St. John-s. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices The Guv'nor Inn and Pub
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Guv'nor Inn and Pub
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations WIFI Chairs Flatware Glassware Linens Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine The Guv'nor Inn and Pub
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
The Guv'nor Inn and Pub Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Guv'nor Inn and Pub?
The Guv'nor Inn and Pub minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Guv'nor Inn and Pub?
The Guv'nor Inn and Pub has a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Guv'nor Inn and Pub?
The Guv'nor Inn and Pub provides events such as linens, chairs, venue, accommodations, flatware, glassware, food, wifi, tables and decoration.
- What kind of events does the The Guv'nor Inn and Pub carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Guv'nor Inn and Pub provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, rehearsal dinner and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About The Guv'nor Inn and Pub
The Guv’nor Inn and Pub is located in Central St. John’s, 4km to the west of downtown St. John’s. This hotel is full of rich English traditions and history. It still maintains the old-world charm carrying the same to the event spaces. These evoke nostalgic feelings about the past, and even the wedding venue reflects similar attributes. Couples who want to have their weddings here or people who want to rent these event spaces for their loved ones would enjoy the wedding celebrations organized here.
The Guv’nor Inn and Pub is a beautiful wedding destination for its deep sense of history. It offers two event spaces:
•The Study Room is a beautiful event space that can serve as a wedding reception area that can accommodate 80 wedding reception guests.
•The Drawing Room is an equally captivating event space that can serve as a wedding reception area to accommodate 60 wedding reception guests.
Both rooms display genuine old English charm in their physical characteristics and décor transferring a slice of history to the wedding venues.
•Complimentary screen, flipcharts, conference phone, data projector
•High-speed internet access
•Two meeting rooms
•Guest rooms for wedding invitees
The Guv’nor Inn and Pub is the epitome of old English traditions such as mahogany wood panelling and decorative pillars, fireplace, large floor-to-ceiling windows, coffered and tray ceilings with antique chandeliers and highly functional patterned carpets with floral designs. The colours are predominantly browns and beige inviting the occupants to enjoy a cozy atmosphere. The light brown or white linens complement the room colours.
The Guv’nor Inn and Pub offers a tempting menu that boasts vast choices for lunch, dinner and hors d’oeuvres. One of the options is the cod au gratin, a specialty of Newfoundland served with tossed salad, dessert, coffee, and tea. You can also see British fare in the various menu choices, especially the prime rib with Yorkshire pudding.
The Guv’nor Inn and Pub display a distinctive English character reinforcing its historical background. As a soon-to-be wedded couple, you may want to consider the wedding venue at the Guv’nor Inn and Pub so that you could say your vows in an atmosphere reminding you of old English traditions of expressing love. Fill the form and await a price quote from this wedding venue of ancient traditions.
Meet the team
389 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL A1B 1V1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.