If you are looking for a beautiful garden venue to have your event, St. Albert Botanic Park is a perfect option. It is 11 hours 41 minutes from Vancouver. The eco-friendly style venue is ideal for couples who would love to have their wedding in a naturally endowed place/garden.
The scenery and green landscape of the park is lovely. It is designed with beautiful flowers, pastures, trees, walkways, fountain, and the cool breeze is enough reason why people love to visit the botanical park often and have their parties. The botanical park is used for ceremony weddings, outdoor events, park/garden, and meetings and conferences.
Facilities and Capacity
If you were looking for a beautifully dominated place and crowned with green grasses, you do not need to go elsewhere. St Albert Botanic Park is a great place that is designed with beautiful ornamental plants. There are two event spaces.
• The John Beedle Centre can contain a maximum of 50 guests. This space is a blank canvas that can be converted to any style of your choice. The walls are painted and also have artworks to give pictures the perfect background.
• The Rose Garden has a maximum number of 120 guests for events. There is also a space for the reception. The garden can be used for 3 hours and available for a limited time. This space can be rented between June 1 and the end of the second week of September.
• Two event spaces to choose from
• Amazing venue and staffs to meet the requirements of your event
• Beautiful scenes for taking photos
• Amazing environment to celebrate your wedding as it creates memorable experiences for your guests.
• Parking space available
• Event planning from the day of booking
St Albert Botanic Park is built and designed with several ornaments. There is a lovely granite fountain in the circular Rose Garden. A wide range of plants and trees are labelled with their botanical names, making their guests familiar with different plants.
The vintage decorative styled venue has chairs that are neatly arranged, and tables covered with cloths and centrepieces. There is also a beautiful walkway through Crabapple Lane to the cottage garden. Amazingly, the gazebo, trellis, and shades in the garden provide stunning backdrops. There are colourful flowers with different fragrances all across St Albert Botanic Park.
There is no in-house catering at the venue. You have control over what you serve your guests.
St Albert Botanic Park is a lovely ceremony venue for couples, guests, and visitors to enjoy their time and have a memorable experience. The parks and everything that makes up the garden is taking care of and maintained by volunteers. For nature lovers and couples looking for an exquisite wedding venue, St Albert Botanic Park is a place to have a classic wedding ceremony. Besides, it is an excellent place for taking beautiful pictures. Make a booking today by filling the form, so you don’t miss out.