Prices Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Fitness Centre Insurance Parking Pool Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Transportation Valet Elevator Decoration Food
Cuisine Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Chocolate Fountain Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Outside Alcohol Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport?
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport?
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport has a maximum capacity of 400-500 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 400-500 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport?
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport provides events such as pool, valet, bar services, clean up, chair covers, dance floor, wifi, lighting, bridal suite, glassware, elevator, insurance, cooling system, accommodations, audio equipment, sound, wheelchair access, transportation, parking, chairs, wedding planner / coordinator, heating system, centrepieces, decoration, alcohol, linens, fitness centre, food, cake cutting, altar/arch, flatware and tables.
- What kind of events does the Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport carry out?
Apart from weddings, Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport provides services such as rehearsal dinner, reception, engagement party, bridal shower, ceremony and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
Saying your “I do’s” is one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life, and such memorable moments demand an outstanding location. Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport is precisely just that!
It is only 5 km away from Vancouver International Airport, and this is a spectacular location to host lavish wedding ceremonies, grand receptions, or even bridal showers. With its stylish modern interiors, highly talented wedding planning team, and state-of-the-art facilities, they will take care of every last detail so that you can enjoy your day to the fullest.
The venue offers banquet facilities that can host various events, right from wedding ceremonies and receptions to family gatherings and anniversaries.
• Grand Ballroom: This Ballroom is vast in size and can host spacious events for up to 500 people.
• Westminster Ballroom: This Ballroom is ideal for reception-like events and can host a reception for up to 150 people.
• Fraser Room: If you wish to host an intimate wedding ceremony, then this room can host up to 60 people for your occasion.
• Skyview Pavilion: This pavilion comes with huge windows and a lovely rooftop making this space ideal for a summer wedding. Its hosting capacity is up to 70 people.
• Tivoli's II: is an ideal space for intimate weddings as it can host an event for 50 people maximum.
• Outdoor Courtyard: This courtyard is a splendid space that offers a breathtaking background for a seamless outdoor event. This verdant open courtyard also provides a magnificent gazebo and can host an event for up to 100 people.
• Silky red roses in a bud vase
• Excellent bar and catering services
• Operators provided for set up and cleaned up of the event
• Professional staff
• Exquisite glassware and dinnerware
• Tables with reservation numbers for easy finding
• Tiled centerpiece with mirror
• Banquet-style chairs and banquet-style tables
• Wide range of table skirts, napkins, and linens
• Candles with votives
• A microphone will be provided along with a podium
• A professional wedding manager will be provided
• Adjustable lighting and ultra-modern sound system
• The premium quality of the dancefloor
• Rooms are provided to use as bridal suites
• Complimentary parking space is provided
• The newlyweds get a complimentary stay in the Hotel’s Honeymoon Suite
• Airport shuttle can be arranged by the hotel
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport’s décor team makes sure that your wedding decoration is elegant and stylish. The chairs are covered with white cloths, and tables are decorated with linen clothes and votive candles. Centerpieces are arranged at every table to add a touch of elegance to your wedding decoration.
The Executive Chef and his award-winning team are helmed in-house catering services, enabling the couples to craft a personalized menu for their reception or ceremony. Their sommelier is at your service to match wines and sakes to your palate and budget. The wedding cake of your dreams can be designed and decorated by their talented team of pastry chefs.
The Hotel offers 290 stylishly designed guestrooms, luxurious apartments, and spacious suites where your wedding guests can stay overnight and get rejuvenated. The rooms provide a warm and cozy ambiance where your guests will enjoy homelike comfort and modern amenities to ensure a convenient stay. The Hotel can also arrange for an airport shuttle for easy transportation.
You focus on the big questions, and they will take care of the little details. All packages include personal consultation, unique and customized wedding ideas, a detailed plan with coordination, exclusive services, and perks when booking your wedding with Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport.
Book this amazing venue today.
Meet the team
7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.