Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Domaine Maizerets
What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
What is the min wedding price per head?
What is the max wedding price per head?
Capacity Domaine Maizerets
What is the min guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest capacity for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Domaine Maizerets
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Vintage
What kind of landscape does the venue have?Inner City
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?3rd party catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Parking, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting, Linens, Tables, Venue, Food
Domaine Maizerets Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Domaine Maizerets?
Domaine Maizerets minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Domaine Maizerets?
Domaine Maizerets has a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Domaine Maizerets?
Domaine Maizerets provides events such as bar services, chairs, food, flatware, audio equipment, av system, tables, glassware, lighting, venue, alcohol, parking and linens.
What kind of events does the Domaine Maizerets carry out?
Apart from weddings, Domaine Maizerets provides services such as .
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage
About Domaine Maizerets
If you want to celebrate your wedding in a historical setting, there is no venue more historic than Domaine de Maizerets in Quebec. The park is located just 4 km (8 minutes away) north of Saint-Roch CBD in Quebec City. In this venue, tracing its origin to 1705, you would be celebrating your wedding not only in a historical place but also amidst nature comprising walking trails, cycling tracks, lush greenery, a cedar labyrinth and a water pool. The park is an excellent venue for your wedding or a birthday party, or even an anniversary celebration of a loved one.
The park offers a variety of rooms and associated amenities and facilities that include
• Maison Maizerets has seven rooms that can accommodate anywhere from 20 to 145 invitees in the theatre format. For larger gatherings, you can hire a combination of rooms.
• Pavilion Edmond-Gagnon is a space dedicated to a permanent exhibition. The central space is available for hire for speaking engagements, networking and cocktails. It can seat a gathering of 75 comfortably.
• Chalet Lacroix is a space with a working fireplace and a back terrace offering an intimate atmosphere for conducting receptions and presentations. It can accommodate 50 guests.
• The Chapel is suitable for cocktails, shows and recitals or celebrations, accommodating 35 guests.
The park authority and its staff have earned a name for their quality of service in organizing events. These include coordination of catering service, coffee service, and equipment rentals. Some of the other services include
• Projector and screen and other audiovisual equipment
• A sound system comprising console, speakers, microphone, boom box
• Lighting systems, including disco lights
• Portable bar
• Outdoor fireplace
• A historic chapel
• Superb locations for wedding photos
• Ideal for outdoor ceremonies
• Free outdoor parking
• Lots of outdoor activities
• The park has so many facilities that it can organize any type of event, including a unique type of wedding.
All the spaces display a decor of retaining vintage charm. The old décor is preserved and persevered. For instance, in some of the Maison Maizerets rooms, the ceiling boasts wooden beams, white walls and a quaint iron door. The large room in the Chalet Lacroix boasts a functional fireplace. The chapel space sans its religious history retains its old village charm.
Domaine de Maizerets provides catering service through its accredited partners. You have the freedom to discuss with the catering partner and decide on the menu and other details.
Domaine de Maizerets is a fantastic wedding venue for you. The venue requires a 25% deposit on signing, and the balance is paid ten days before the event. Receive details by filling the form for this vintage wedding venue.
Meet the team
2000 Boulevard Montmorency, Québec, QC G1J 5E7
Position on Map