Planning a Canadian wedding is truly an exceptional experience for couples living here and even from another border because it has many venue options with full services you can already find as soon as you arrive and step out of the plane. Located right along the airport road in Mississauga, Ontario, is the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, uniquely adjoined to offer the best venue and accommodation services for your events. Complete with modern amenities, considering this place for its accessibility will give you the best value for your plans.
Facilities and Capacity
Whether you need a private area for your ceremony or a large space to celebrate your wedding day with your families and friends, you can find several ballroom types here depending on your needs.
• Windsor Hall is the largest space they can offer. This room supports different layouts and is usually maximized for banquet style to hold up to 270 guests. It can also be divided into three different areas if needed using large sliding panels that will accommodate 450 guests in a reception layout. The wide-open design without pillars will give a clear view of the entire ballroom, making it easy for guests from the back to witness important scenes happening in front of the venue.
• If you have a banquet for less than a hundred attendees, you can choose from Kingston or Georgian Hall. It can cater tabled events with 60 up to a maximum of 90 guests, or up to 150 people if used as a general reception space. Both rooms open out to a large lobby you can use as a welcome reception area.
• Couples planning an intimate wedding can choose either the Haliburton or Muskoka room, depending on the space requirement. The latter is an option for a small family affair, which can hold banquet tables for 20 people, or up to a maximum of 30 if used for ceremony only. If it calls to double that number, Haliburton will be the best choice. Both of these rooms provide natural light from the wide glass windows.
• There is an onsite convenience store for your personal needs
• Complement your special day with a chef-tailored menu from the in-house culinary team
• Event spaces are wireless internet ready
• High-powered AV equipment can be used for slide shows to highlight your program
• A complimentary shuttle is available to transport your guests to and from the airport or to and from the Union Pearson Express
• Car rental for your event
All rooms feature an elegant two-tone earth-coloured interior matched with the carpeted floor, well-lit with modern style ceiling lamps. Round tables covered with white linen are used, partnered with simple chairs that can be easily decorated if you desire.
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport can provide you with onsite catering service from their in-house culinary team with different food station packages available to match your celebration, whether for a dinner table or plated meals. Carving stations, Pasta Bars Pastries, and Deli are a few of what you can find.
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport is an interconnected hotel establishment designed to cater to family and business events, offering quality room accommodation for you and your guests who need to stay for your big day.
• Four Points have seven floors with 205 rooms, while Element has eight floors with 144 suites. The two-building shares a common lobby for guests to easily access available onsite amenities and services
• All rooms and suites are smoke-free, complete with modern amenities.
• A pet-friendly hotel, with a maximum of 2 well-mannered pets per room policy which require a signed waiver
With so many venues to choose from in the area, the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport is one of the most convenient finds for couples looking for a hassle-free and all-in wedding. If you can imagine having your celebration in this place, fill a form and get a price quote today.