- 50 - 350
- Min price (pp)
Prices Angus Glen Golf Club
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Angus Glen Golf Club Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
Features Angus Glen Golf Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Country/Rustic Yacht & Golf Club Marquee
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Tables Transportation Decoration Food
Cuisine Angus Glen Golf Club
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer
Angus Glen Golf Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Angus Glen Golf Club?
Angus Glen Golf Club minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Angus Glen Golf Club?
Angus Glen Golf Club has a maximum capacity of 350 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 350 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Angus Glen Golf Club?
Angus Glen Golf Club provides events such as chair covers, bridal suite, heating system, food, altar/arch, chairs, lighting, wheelchair access, dance floor, cooling system, glassware, bar services, linens, av system, flatware, wedding planner / coordinator, parking, tables, clean up, decoration, audio equipment and transportation.
- What kind of events does the Angus Glen Golf Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Angus Glen Golf Club provides services such as rehearsal dinner, ceremony, engagement party, elopements, reception and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Angus Glen Golf Club
Angus Glen Golf Club is a country club-style location that can be used as a wedding venue in Markham, Ontario, only 30 minutes of car ride away from Toronto Pearson International Airport. The place has some appealing features and ample space for couples and their guests to celebrate ceremonies and receptions. Fusing opulent interior design with lush green fairways and trees offer you a peaceful atmosphere and stunning backdrop.
• Kennedy Loft: This loft boasts of a Victorian charm. Its Cathedral-style windows and high ceilings make up for a sophisticated environment, making it a popular event space for couples to host their special wedding ceremony or receptions. It can host an event for up to 150 guests.
• The Great Hall: The enormous room at the venue boasts a guest accommodation capacity of 400 people. The venue boasts carpeted floors, elegant walls and a private dancefloor in the middle of the hall. The Hall comes with beautiful windows that overlook the South Course of the Golf Club, and its 50-foot high ceiling made from stained glass make this hall an ideal setting for wedding ceremonies, receptions, business conferences.
• The Elgin Hall: Located to the north of the Great Hall, this Hall can host an occasion for up to 200 guests. Enjoy breathtaking views of the North and South Courses through their storied windows located on the north and the south of the Hall. The elevated ceilings and detailed stained-glass blend perfectly with the idyllic exterior of the building.
• Victoria Room: This room provides the ambience as its namesake, the enchanting Victorian charm. This room comes with a beautiful terrace that overlooks the panoramic 18th green and thus is a perfect setting to host your intimate ceremonies or corporate business events. Its guest accommodation capacity is 50 people.
• The Marquee Tent: Enjoy panoramic views of the south course at this chic and exquisite tent located just behind the clubhouse. During the autumn and summer seasons, this venue sees a rise in its popularity. It has an accommodation capacity of 250 people.
• The Mackenzie Hall: On the southern side of the club, as you pass through the Trellis, you will reach Mackenzie Hall. The elevated ceilings and private bridal suites are the highlights of this hall, and it can host an event for 200 people with ease.
• Wide range of wedding packages available
• Variety of backdrops, layouts and décor
• Delicious food menu
• Wide range of delicious cocktails
• The dedicated event planning team
• Audio/visual equipment
• The premium quality dance floor
• Luxurious bridal suites and spacious rooms
• Private washrooms are available
The spacious rooms are well-lit with ceiling fit lights and beautiful small chandeliers that add a touch of elegance to your special day. Big round tables are arranged with cushioned chairs so that your guests have a wonderful dining experience. Napkins, exquisite cutlery, shiny glassware and barware are placed to accompany your delicious food menu. The walls are plastered and coloured with mild colours, which go hand in hand with the carpeted floor, making the venue look stylish and sophisticated.
The clubhouse offers an on-site kitchen facility with a professional chef and their team who leave no stone unturned to relish your guests’ taste buds with their food menu. It includes buffet-style meals or family-style plated dinners. For drinks, they host an open bar with professional bartenders that serve whiskies, beers, wines and liquors.
Angus Glen Golf Club is set in the laps of nature offers friendly yet professional hospitality. The premium service and facilities will surely let you make memories on your special day without anything to worry about regarding the arrangements for your grand event.
Fill out the form now to get hitched at this venue without a hitch.
Meet the team
10080 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON L6C 1N9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.