Winspear Centre is situated in the main downtown square in Edmonton, Alberta known for its world-class acoustic and musical performances. The venue offers a spectacular view of its historic architectural elements and strategically positioned spaces in the city near art galleries and theatrical places. Winspear Centre has offered its world-class performances and concerts to people since 1997. The venue is an ideal event place for general meetings, presentations to receptions, dinners, conferences, award ceremonies, and fundraisers. It is a must-visit place for guests and couples who love theatrical and acoustic performances.
Facilities and Capacity
The venue consists of several spaces to select from that you will discover in the Winspear Centre.
• The Main Lobby can accommodate a capacity of 500 standing guests or 304 seated guests. A dancefloor and wet bar are present in this venue hall.
• The Dress Circle Lobby located on the second floor can accommodate a maximum capacity of 200 standing guests and 50 seated guests for ceremonies.
• Upper Circle Lobby can cater to up to 300 standing guests and 248 seated guests. It has a spacious view coupled with large paintings and tall windows.
• The Enmax Hall, known as the Concert Hall, can accommodate a capacity of 1,716 to 1,932 if, without a choir loft. The hall has a shoebox shape design, while seats are placed near the stage to enjoy an intimate view with the performer/s. The main design of the hall is to prioritize the technical designs for the audience to enjoy acoustic and musical performances. The hall is divided into four levels – Orchestra Level, Dress Circle Level, Upper Circle Level, and the Gallery.
• Founders’ Room can accommodate 48 seated guests and 60 standing guests. It is a private room designed for small-scaled guests, has a luxuriously styled curtain, tables, sofas, and a fireplace to add to the exquisite design.
• Provided tables for your ceremony
• Coat racks for guests
• Dressing room for a bridal party
• High-quality sound system
• Rehearsal time (1 hour)
• Lobby available for the photo op
• Equipment rental
• Liability insurance for the ceremonies
• Security for the ceremonies
• Wet bar
• Three easels
• Up to 200 folded seats
The venue highlights its architectural design with a touch of Europe’s style. The venue welcomes guests with its historical and artistic decorations from its bricked walls and monotone coloured pillars to match the interior design depending on the room selected. The decoration is focused on giving guests an unforgettable experience of its world-class artistic designs and leaving a memorable experience to guests and enjoying the musical and acoustic performances in the theatre using its acoustic curtains to reduce its reverberation.
Winspear Centre is a must-booked location for guests who loves musical and acoustic performances. The venue offers its world-class concert halls at a budget-friendly price. Guests can confirm their booking by depositing a non-refundable price. For more information and pricing, you may contact them by filling the form.