Features Old Church Theatre
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Luxury Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City Meadow
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Generator Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Cooling System Heating System Lighting Sound Tables Celebrant Decoration Music Venue Video Food
Cuisine Old Church Theatre
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Plated
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Old Church Theatre
- Event Time Extensions
Old Church Theatre Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Old Church Theatre?
Old Church Theatre has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Old Church Theatre?
Old Church Theatre provides events such as parking, music, cooling system, decoration, bar services, celebrant, sound, centrepieces, video, wheelchair access, heating system, wedding planner / coordinator, venue, lighting, tables, audio equipment, av system, chairs, dance floor, alcohol, food, wifi and generator.
- What kind of events does the Old Church Theatre carry out?
Apart from weddings, Old Church Theatre provides services such as rehearsal dinner, after party, reception, ceremony, engagement party, bridal shower and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Old Church Theatre
The Old Church Theatre is located at 755 Harmston Avenue, Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada. It is an old church that has accounted for the start of countless beautiful married lives. It has a fantastic, cheerful ambiance, which is perfect for a wedding event. Various performers and artists also look for this venue to organize their events simply because of its great success.
There are some even areas present at the Old Church Theatre. One which is suitable for weddings of them is:
• Reception Room - The reception room is quite significant in size (approximately 1500 square feet) and can accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated dining experience and more for a cocktail party. It is the room which is booked by couples for throwing their wedding parties.
• Tables and chairs
• Lighting and sound
• Parking facility
• Flatware, glassware, and china
• Event planners and wedding managers
• Wheelchair access for old or disabled guests
• Flexible wedding packages
• Outside catering allowed
The Old Church Theatre uses a lot of flowers to decorate the exterior of the building. It has vintage and historical decoration. The wooden entrance door is lovely and large. There are a lot of flowers inside the event area as well. Almost every part of the interior is made of the wood itself and gives a very positive vibe. The venue can also decorate the area with string lights and curtains upon the request of the couples.
• Plated dinner
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Veg and non-veg dishes
• Caterers and servers for the wedding
• Specialty wine and beer
The Old Church Theatre is an old school kind of place for a couple to get married. It suits and meets the needs of very spiritual couples and the guests. Even so, the venue offers excellent cuisine and other services to hold a successful wedding. For getting more details about the venue, kindly fill the form below.
Meet the team
755 Harmston Ave, Courtenay, BC V9N 2X6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.