Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices Stonefields Estate
What is the min wedding price per head?
What is the max wedding price per head?
Capacity Stonefields Estate
What is the min guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest capacity for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Stonefields Estate
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Country/Rustic, Vintage
What kind of landscape does the venue have?Meadow
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?In-house catering, 3rd party catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?3rd party provider, Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wet weather cover, Wheelchair Access, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Centrepieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Clean up, Cooling System, Flatware, Glassware, Heating System, Lighting, Sound, Tables, Decoration, Music, Food
Cuisine Stonefields Estate
What kind of catering services does the venue offer?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
What is the venue's cuisine style?Canadian, Vegan, Vegetarian
What kind of bar services does the venue provide?Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
Stonefields Estate Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Stonefields Estate?
Stonefields Estate minimum wedding prices range from $$80-$100 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Stonefields Estate?
Stonefields Estate has a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Stonefields Estate?
Stonefields Estate provides events such as cooling system, heating system, av system, sound, chairs, chair covers, glassware, audio equipment, tables, alcohol, parking, cake cutting, lighting, music, flatware, decoration, clean up, wedding planner / coordinator, food, centrepieces, wifi, wheelchair access, bar services, wet weather cover and 3rd party provider.
What kind of events does the Stonefields Estate carry out?
Apart from weddings, Stonefields Estate provides services such as bridal shower, after party, rehearsal dinner, reception, ceremony, elopements and engagement party.
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, After Party, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Are children allowed in the venue?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Stonefields Estate
Stonefields is in Beckwith, Ontario, which is a minute's drive from Carleton Place Airport. Stonefields Estate is a rustic and vintage award-winning event centre known across Canada for elegant outdoor weddings, ravishing barn reception, and remarkable services. The venue is a 120-acre site owned by a couple. This event venue also offers a stunning backdrop for your big day. It is ideal for couples looking for an event venue where an experienced wedding team can organize several wedding types. It was named in different categories in Ottawa Wedding Awards in 2017 and 2018.
Stonefields has indoor and outdoor event spaces which can host up to 220 guests.
● Stonefields Farmhouse: It is a perfect room to get prepared, drink, and take pictures. This farmhouse offers the Great Room, kitchen, bathrooms, guest rooms, living room, and a stunning bridal suite.
● Bad child Pub: This is a 200-year-old log building suitable for relaxation with friends. It offers chairs in front of a TV, poker tables, and a piano bar.
● Outdoor at the Farmhouse: This outdoor space features natural beauty combined with rustic architecture and a unique setting under the trees’ canopy.
● Indoor at the ceremony house: This event space reflects the beauty of the countryside. It features a chandelier, chic décor, and windows overlooking the windswept fields.
● Cocktail on the verandah: This patio is suitable for cocktails. It offers an outdoor bar and Edison lighting. It can also be a spot for pictures.
● The loft: This historic renovated loft is suitable for a wedding reception. It features glittering chandeliers, towering beams, and a 35-foot cathedral ceiling. It offers a perfect backdrop for the newlyweds' grand entrance.
It has a picturesque environment, from the natural beauty of windswept fields, lush groves, flower gardens to the country log cabin, stone farmhouse, and vintage barn.
● Bridal suite
● Professional servers
● Open and cash bar based on consumption
● Event coordination and supervision
● Access the property from the afternoon
● Heating and air conditioning
● Phone charging stations
● Set up and clean up
● Modern sound system
● Wheelchair access
● It offers round or banquet tables, seating for guests, stunning chandeliers, antique tables, signing tables and chairs.
● It also offers lounge chairs and settees, bar tables, stools, round or banquet tables, Edison lighting, dining chairs and lounges seating, white table linens with napkins, round or banquet tables, water, coffee and tea stations.
● Stonefields Estate offers mouth-watering dishes with local ingredients. Their culinary team has certified leads who are exceptional in what they do.
● A delectable selection of canapés (apple brie samosa, twisted salmon gravlax, vegetarian California roll, sweet potato latke, flambéed paneer tikka, Lambchop, Tandoori duck speeding, Masala lollipop, etc.).
● 5 hors d'oeuvres per person during the event
● Three-course dinner
● Kids menu
● Late night snack
● Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free and other dietary requirements are covered.
● The bar list (domestic beer, imported beer, house liquor, premium liquor, etc.)
● Signature drink options
● The Stonefields wine cellar
● Open bar drink packages
● Stonefields Estates offers an overnight stay for the couple and up to eight guests at the Stonefields farmhouse.
● There are also a few accommodation destinations accessible from this venue, The Grand Hotel, 7 minutes from the event venue. Guests can easily make reservations in this hotel and others.
Before the wedding, you are offered advice from its professional wedding team. Stonefields Estate also allows for a tour before the wedding day. It hosts events from early April to the end of November. Reach out by filling the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding.
Meet the team
1985 9th Line, Carleton Place, ON K7C 3P2
Position on Map