Halifax. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 1 year
Meet the team
Features Do It All Events
- Does the vendor have any wedding packages?
- What kind of services does the vendor offer?
- Budget Analysis Checklist/To-do Lists Consultation Day-of Coordination Decoration Planning Event Design Floral Planning Full Planning Guest List Management Menu Planning RSVP’s Management Guest List Creation Partial Planning Timelines & Agendas Vendor Referrals
Do It All Events Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of weddings does the provider accommodate?
Civil, Cultural, Destination Weddings, Double Weddings, Eco-friendly, Military, Non-religious, Religious
About Do It All Events
Do It All Events is an event management company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. The company provides one-stop solutions for all your wedding planning process. They are here to make all your wedding come true by creating and providing the finest event experiences. They specialize in planning and delivering stunning themed weddings and destination weddings. They aim to help the couples meet their expectation and enjoy the entire planning process. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding event where no detail is out of place, they could be your team!
Do It All Events was founded in 2015 by Jacob after completing his bachelor’s degree in event management. It was a tough start for him in the industry during the initial days; however, after putting in a lot of hard work and dedication, he climbed the success ladder. He has a team of 5 experts trained and polished to deliver high-quality service to meet their client expectations. With more than five years in the business, they have bagged various rewards and recognition and are featured in top magazines.
They offer full planning and wedding day coordinator packages, and the services include:
• Ongoing support questions and concerns
• Reference to supplies
• Managing all supplier contracts
• Making a budget
• Attend suppliers meeting
• Developing a décor design concept
• Preparing a plan for the wedding
• Attend and coordinate rehearsal
• Décor and design package is offered
They also render additional services, which include:
• Corporate events
• Special events
• A la carte services
The company aims to provide seamless customer service regarding the planning and execution of the event. They also help you to customize your package based on your need and preference. They look forward to your response to weddings and other special events. If you have any questions, contact them!
20 Rosewood Ln, Eastern Passage, NS B3G 1B4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.