Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 wedding photographers to your liking for free!
Prices Wild East Photography
- What's the starting package price?
- What's the most popular package price?
Features Wild East Photography
- What photography services does the vendor offer?
- Multiple locations Additional hours High-resolution Photo booth Proofs
- What kind of equipment does the provider have?
- 2nd shooter
- Which wedding events does the vendor service?
- Elopement Engagement shoot Save the date Trash the dress Bridal boudoir shoot Family portraits Bridal party
- What final photography items does the vendor offer?
- Albums Canvas Digital files Matted prints Prints Proofs Thank you cards
- What photographic style(s) does the vendor identify with?
Cities of Service Wild East Photography
- Which cities do you serve in Alberta?
- Canmore Edmonton Calgary
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
- Langley Burnaby Victoria Kelowna Vancouver Delta Osoyoos
- Which cities do you serve in Manitoba?
- Which cities do you serve in New Brunswick?
- St. Andrews
- Which cities do you serve in Nova Scotia?
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
- London Vaughan Mississauga Ottawa Toronto Belleville Brampton Cambridge Hamilton Huntsville Kenora King City Kingston Kitchener Niagara Falls Niagara on the Lake Oakville Oshawa Perth Stratford Waterloo
- Which cities do you serve in Prince Edward Island?
- Which cities do you serve in Québec?
- Quebec (City) Montreal Orford
- Which cities do you serve in Saskatchewan?
Wild East Photography Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Wild East Photography offer any wedding packages?
Yes, Wild East Photography offers packages for weddings.
- Which services are included in the starting package price of the Wild East Photography?
Wild East Photography offers these services with the starting package: high-resolution, engagement shoot, save the date, multiple locations, prints, albums, matted prints, thank you cards, canvas, proofs, photo booth, 2nd shooter, proofs, digital files, additional hours.
- Do you provide photography services in different cities?
About Wild East Photography
Wild East Photography is located in Edmonton, Alberta. The firm specializes in professional wedding photography for couples in love. The firm uses the photojournalism photography style as its primary. It is owned and led by Chantelle, the lead photographer for this great firm. She works with a second photographer to provide exceptional services to couples around the Greater Toronto Area. Chantelle loves to travel and usually offers destination weddings in Canada and various areas in the world. Her work is innovative and creative which has been featured in multiple publications.
Chantelle has several years of experience in the photography field. She has had the opportunity to train with the best photographers in the industry. She also enrolls in short photography courses to develop trends and acquire more skills and knowledge. Her team is also professional and dedicated to offering the best photography services to couples for their special event.
Wild East Photography has wedding services to couples with the following features:
• One event per day
• Second photography
• Additional hours
• Engagement shoot
• High-resolution images
• Multiple locations
• Digital files
The firm’s standard package has 8 hours of wedding coverage and a starting price that includes high-resolution images, one event per day, an engagement shoot, and multiple locations.
It offers photography items that include digital files, saves the date, prints, albums, thank you cards, matted prints, proofs, and canvas.
She offers her professional services for:
• Boudoir shoots
• Trash the dress
Wild East Photography has beautifully priced packages to include all budgets and suit your needs. The firm accepts cash and E-transfers for payments with a 50% deposit and a signed contract. Reach out by filling the form today and get a price quote for this firm.
Meet the team
Edmonton, AB T0G 1L2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.