Dandie Andie Floral Designs is located in Mississauga, Ontario. This business entity is run from a home-based studio. It provides wedding design and floral services. Andie is the owner of the firm. It offers floral services in the GTA, Hamilton, and the surrounding areas.
Andie started by crafting some floral designs for her wedding. She continued this by designing for her friends and their events after a few years. After all this practice and her love for flowers and weddings, Andie decided to pursue being a wedding florist and designer as a career. She received a diploma from the Canadian Institute of Floral Design. Officially in the winter of 2010, she opened her business. The company is a member of an association of stylish wedding experts called Chapel Designers. It is also a Wedding Chicks preferred vendor.
● Numerous floral design styles. Such embrace rustic, romantic, classic, vintage, and modern styles.
● Event design services.
● Floral services. The firm provides floral items, for instance, exceptional boutonnieres, designated bouquets, DIY flowers, single flowers, corsages, and flower petals.
● Floral wedding packages.
● Floral arrangement services comprising table arrangements, chuppah décor, altar décor, and aisle décor.
● Complimentary one-hour consultation for every client.
● Clean up services.
● Floral designs for other special occasions, including galas, bridal showers, fundraisers, and corporate events.
● Same-day delivery services or everyday celebrations.
● Various rental items such as vases, candles, and containers in many styles.
● Stress-free setup services.
Dandie Andie Floral Designs meets the clients ' wishes with over ten years of experience and lots of floral services. Contact Andie to learn more about Andie and her services.