The place is a luxurious hotel, which holds marriage parties large or small in Victoria, British Columbia. This hotel delivers a customized, attentive operation ina picturesque atmosphere full of beauty and refinement. The property is honoured with a Conde Nast Readers' Choice Award, a Gold List Hotel Award and the Best Canadian Hotel Award Travel plus Leisure Award.
Facilities and Capacity
Fairmont Empress has many enticing features that will make yourself and your beloved guests appealing. Because of its diverse functional areas, both inside and outside. Some of the most well-known rooms are;
• The Ballroom Crystal accommodates up to 320 seated guests in the venues with the maximum possible capacity, and also it can host 500 guests cocktail style.
• The Palm Court can host 80 seated and 200 cocktail guests.
• The Rattenbury can host up to 180 seated and 280 cocktail guests.
• The Library has a capacity of 30 people delivers the best available facility for more casual events.
• The Shaughnessy accommodates up to 200 seated and 300 cocktail guests.
● Event planning
● Bridal shower
● Engaging party
● Outside vendors
● Sound system
● Wheelchair access
The Fairmont Empress is designed to give city, classic, coastal, garden, glamorous, vintage and waterfront. It is decorated with aisle markers, aisle runners, audio equipment, centrepieces, chair covers, dance floor, décor, drapery, furniture, lighting, chairs, tables, tents, barware, china, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens. It's pleased to work with your preferred vendors for event decorations as per your choice.
The venue's In-House Catering Service includes buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, family-style, hors d'oeuvres, outside, cake, plated, server(s), stations, and tastings. It's pleased to work with your preferred vendors for catering services according to your taste.
Luxury and an award-winning hotel in Victoria is the Fairmont Empress. In addition to hosting weddings, the organization is the leading convention and exhibition destination on Vancouver Island. Afternoon tea, full-service spas or fine dining experiences are open to you and your family. You will even find a great kit.