Built by wealthy Toronto lawyer Watson Evans in 1927, Glenerin Inn, conveniently located just minutes from downtown Toronto Pearson International and Toronto Island Airports, has embodied elegance for nearly a century. With extensive touch-up and repairs, in 1986 it preserves modern amenities with an old-world atmosphere. It is an elegant venue with a historical charm that suits for your wedding ceremony and reception, additionally engagement parties and bridal showers if you prefer.
Facilities and Capacity
With 30 unique guest rooms and suites with an architectural gem, it is a perfect place to host your wedding or special event. Conference rooms are ideal for accommodating groups of 10 to 150 guests comfortably. It offers 5 intimate spaces with natural light which are apt for meetings, private dinners, and cocktail receptions. 4 out of 5 rooms open up onto outdoor patio space.
• The Evans -50 guests seated or 120 guests for an alfresco ceremony-
• The Oak Room
• The Grand Sunroom
• The Credit Valley Room -130 guests seated for dinner-
• The expert wedding events team
• Recommendations for audio/visual, DJ, live music, live entertainment, photography, floral arrangements, and limousine or vintage cars
• Bridal shower, bachelor and bachelorette parties
• The venue hosts pampering fun weekend -It’s ultimate pyjama party with spa treatments, wine and chocolate
• Couples spa package
• Healing Retreat package
• Bliss packages
• On-site ceremony and officiants
• Catering, menu tastings
• Bridal suite
• Wheelchair access
• Casual elegance, fine dining and personal service set it apart from any other local venue
• The interiors have original retro landscapes with stoned fireplaces, exposed ceiling beams, stained glass from the 1940s, and windows that present oversize views.
• Hors d'oeuvres
• The gourmet wedding dinner menu
• Executive Chef with over 20 year’s experience to your dining experience memorable and unique with various appetizers, entrees and desserts.
• Late-night service enhancements
• The Watson Lounge has some exquisite craft beer and wine collection.
There are 30 unique guest rooms and suites with an architectural gem for your guests.
The Glenerin Inn & Spa is an elegant retreat in a historic urban setting which makes this hotel a beautiful, rustic wedding venue. If you want to tie a knot amidst two acres of sprawling estate grounds, the Tudor-style stone mansion is the place for you. Reach out by filling the form below and get a costing for this picturesque venue.