The Briars Resort and Spa is located on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe in Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada. The Briars is a remarkable resort that hosts special events such as weddings and events associated with weddings and other functions. The Lake Simcoe setting is the icing on the cake for any wedding celebration, and when there is the competent team of the resort that handles all the arrangements, the wedding is bound to be remarkable too.
Facilities and Capacity
The Briars boasts wedding banquet rooms created to be flexible and unique:
● The Summer House is a separate event space perfect for a wedding. Its location in a wooded area is terrific because the wedding venue has a lovely verandah boasting white casement windows and a unique second-floor balcony. The Summer House can accommodate up to 170 wedding guests, and it is the perfect wedding venue during summer.
● The Great Hall is the premier wedding venue indoors. It can accommodate up to 140 wedding guests. It is a spacious hall that can be moulded any which way to suit hosts’ requirement.
● The Jalna Room and Admiralty are two indoor spaces capable of accommodating up to 80 wedding guests. They are rooms with their own old-world charm association. These are perfect for small and intimate weddings.
● Broad-loomed, air-conditioned with individual temperature control rooms
● Special lighting with controls
● The Great Room and Jalna Room are accessible
● High-speed wireless internet access
● Free parking service for your guests
● AV equipment
● Bridal suite
● Setup and clean up
● Event planning
● Liability insurance
The various wedding venues have their own unique basic decor. For instance, the Great Hall is classic in design and boasts a 12-foot high ceiling with chandeliers. The Jalna Room sports an old-world charm that is unconventional. The Summer House is defined by its location in a wooded area and a verandah, and hence decor is minimalist because the view of the wooded area is the main attribute. All the wedding packages include white linen table cloths, napkins and chair covers.
The Briars has a full-fledged kitchen serving the guests of the resort. The wedding menu can be worked out with the chef and decided based on your wedding theme. Some exotic dishes can be included in the menu, such as Duck confit with wilted greens, Beef Tenderloin Medallions and Blueberry and White Chocolate Tartufo. Special dietary requirements can be handled by their expert catering team with prior notice.
The Briars Resort and Spa offers various accommodation options. With its 91 rustic-style, lake or garden view suites and rooms, The Briars Resort and Spa offers a unique accommodation experience. Whether you and your guest stay in the cottages, lodges, or resort, each of you will enjoy a luxurious night at the Briars.
The Briars Resort and Spa is a fabulous wedding destination on the shores of a lake. A wedding venue here is quite magical, and couples would be extremely fortunate to exchange their wedding vows in such an environment. Fill the form and get a price quote from this scintillating wedding venue on the shores of Lake Simcoe.