One of Halifax's finest 4-star hotels is the Prince George Hotel. The place is strategically located in the heart of downtown Halifax and is nearby to shopping malls, museums, theatres, galleries, and fine restaurants. The place is known for its architectural design as it is designed by architect Howard Greenly which is why the flourishes of the event venue have a touch of neo-renaissance. The Prince George Hotel has been adding vibrance to the Madison Square neighbourhood since 1904. The place flaunts its picturesque event space from its façade and event room spaces that no one can resist. The hotel also offers its high-quality service for other events such as weddings, rehearsals, retirement celebrations, reunions, anniversaries, christening, and parties.
Facilities and Capacity
The Prince George Hotel offers a wide range of impeccable event spaces to choose from, including outdoor and indoor space for guests:
• The Windsor Room has white walls with casement windows and ceilings accompanied by elegant-looking chandeliers, while the floor has a patterned design. The event space consists of high bar round tables with high bar seats and a standing lampshade on the side. The event space can accommodate 240 guests.
• The Regency Room can cater to up to 150 guests, and the room has been furnished with white ceilings and to enhance the room, a sophisticated looking chandelier is added. The room is a square room set up and shaped with concave arched corners with patterned tiles.
• The Hangover Room can accommodate up to 30 guests. The room has a white tray ceiling design with a black outline couple with an inverted bowl pendant light, and the room has a rectangular room set up with light brown walls.
• The Terrace Restaurant can accommodate up to 150 guests. The room has been furnished with wood flooring and wooden dining chairs, a bar station on the side with hanging lights and wooden bar stools.
• Flexible menu
• Personal event planners
• Equipment rental
• Full bar/lounge available
• Wireless Internet
• Parking space for your guests
• Pet-friendly event space
The venue is known for its stylish yet luxurious style facade. The space has been furnished with a touch of the non-renaissance era. It gives a fancy vibe from its lobby designed with a unique chandelier and hanging lights. The venue is perfectly designed with white and wooden walls and a perfect blend with its dining chairs with the same colour palette.
The Prince George Hotel offers in-house catering for guests with a high-quality menu as it has top-rated culinary chefs. The venue has a continental menu, there is a Mediterranean, Italian, and Mexican menu and other menus to offer such as nosh, cocktail sandwiches, desserts, and entrees. These menus can be tailored depending on the guest’s tolerance of food; guests can notify the culinary team.
The place also offers accommodation services for guests to stay at with a minimum and maximum capacity depending on the number of guests. The amenities of the hotel are:
• Indoor pool
• Business centre
• Coffee shop
• In-house restaurant
• Pet-friendly hotel
• Valet parking
The Prince George Hotel has it all tailored for guests and only offers the highest quality service from food and interior design of the event rooms, all of which are affordable. To celebrate your memorable event, request pricing now by filling out the form.