Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre is located in Edmonton, Alberta, an 8-minutes’ drive from the Edmonton city center. It is a multi-story Convention hotel, with 15 floors) built-in, 1965 and renovated in 2008. It was formerly known as the Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre that was rebranded to the current name. It is an ideal venue for leisure or business travel with 260 spacious and comfortable rooms and suites.
Facilities and Capacity
Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre has a total event space of 16,077 square feet that consists of 4 indoor wedding spaces that include The Wildrose Ballroom, Courtyard Ballroom, Meeting Rooms, and the Pitcher Plant.
• The Wildrose Ballroom is the largest room in the venue, with a floor area of 9,877 square feet and a reception of up to 1,200 guests. It features 14-foot ceilings, portable walls, and access to the outdoor parking.
• The Courtyard Ballroom is the second largest ballroom with an area of 6,148 square feet and a ceiling height of 10 feet. The ballroom has large windows that allow natural light and can accommodate up to 350 seated guests.
• The Meeting Rooms. These are 17 other smaller meeting rooms that can host up to 100 guests in an area of 2,040 square feet.
• Pitcher Plant has a floor area of 2,100 square feet and can accommodate 150 guests in a reception-style setting.
• Catering and bar
• Event planning
• Table numbers
• Set up
• Podium with wired microphone
• Photoshoots in arbour lounge
• Bridal suite for the wedding night
• Butler service for the head table
Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre offers 260 comfortable and spacious guest rooms and suites. Guests have different rooms to choose from, from One Queen Room to a Superior Queen Room with a Balcony and more options. The available amenities for guests include:
• Free wireless internet
• Room service
• Cable television
• Balcony with great views and more.
Graze Restaurant offers guests and locals alike breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The expert culinary team at the Graze offers mouth-watering dishes. You can be customized to suit your tastes and preference. The team brings the theme of “our kitchen is yours” to the restaurant. Customize your wedding menu with the help of the in-house chef.
Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre wedding packages are affordable and different to sort your needs. Fill the form today and get the quoted price for this magnificent venue.