The Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Brampton is one of the premium hotel-based wedding venues located 18Kms from Toronto International Airport. The venue believes in offering exceptional services in wedding functions. Couples who wish for an intimate wedding without worrying about the arrangements often reach out to the venue with their specific needs further catered by the expert wedding team.
Facilities and Capacity
Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Brampton offers two different event spaces. Both spaces are equipped with modern contemporary interiors and air conditioners.
● The Bramalea Room is ideal for small style wedding gatherings. Couples can exchange wedding vows in front of 55 guests.
● Tomken Room is specially designed for incredibly intimate functions. You can just host ten guests in the function room.
● The venue offers accommodation facilities for pre-wedding arrangements.
● Flexible wedding packages
● Professional assistance
● Entertainment options
● Indoor pool
● Free car parking
● High-speed Wi-Fi
Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Brampton feature minimal and elegant decoration for romantic backdrops in wedding functions. The wedding team also understands the decorative needs of couples and changes the decoration as per their needs. Some of the decorations' essentials are flower centrepieces, curtains, carpets, linen covers, and artificial backdrops.
One of Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Brampton’s best services is the complimentary hot breakfast buffet for all the wedding guests.
● Local dinner delivery option is allowed in the venue.
● The venue provides glassware and flatware.
● Third-party catering services are allowed.
To know more about the in-house catering and wedding menu, reach out to the official team.
Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Brampton is the gateway for couples to celebrate their special day with the best arrangements. This is one of the perfect places for a romantic and intimate wedding ceremony with your loved ones. Reach out to this stunning venue by filling out the form to know more about customized packages.