- Min price (pp)
St. John-s. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices Courtyard Marriott St. John's
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Courtyard Marriott St. John's
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Insurance Parking Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Valet Elevator
Cuisine Courtyard Marriott St. John's
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Courtyard Marriott St. John's Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Courtyard Marriott St. John's?
Courtyard Marriott St. John's minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Courtyard Marriott St. John's?
Courtyard Marriott St. John's has a maximum capacity of 0-50 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 0-50 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Courtyard Marriott St. John's?
Courtyard Marriott St. John's provides events such as insurance, parking, bar services, accommodations, lighting, audio equipment, elevator, chair covers, dance floor, heating system, linens, bridal suite, valet, wifi, clean up, flatware, chairs, av system, centrepieces, sound, alcohol, cake cutting, cooling system, wheelchair access and tables.
- What kind of events does the Courtyard Marriott St. John's carry out?
Apart from weddings, Courtyard Marriott St. John's provides services such as bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, elopements, ceremony and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
About Courtyard Marriott St. John's
Courtyard Marriott Saint Johns is an experienced venue specializing in executing beautiful waterfront weddings, lavish receptions and other social events. Located along the harbour in downtown St. Johns, the venue is only 11 minutes away from St. Johns International Airport.
This venue provides fine facilities and modern amenities to make your special day extra special.
Courtyard Marriott offers a 1485 sq. ft wedding space divided across two rooms: The Port Room and The Anchor Room.
The Anchor room is a vast event space with large windows that allow a lot of natural light to enlighten the room. Spread across 693 sq. ft of space, this room can easily accommodate 45 people for a seated reception and 25 for a banquet dinner.
The Port Room is another expansive room, a little larger than the room mentioned above. It also boasts large windows that allow a lot of natural light to brighten up the place, and these windows also offer breathtaking views of the surrounding port. It is spread across 793 sq. ft of space and can easily host an event for 60 seated guests.
• Bridal suites
• Catering and bar services
• Outside vendors are welcomed
• Parking space is available with valet service
• Set up and clean up of the event
• Tables and chairs with linen
Courtyard Marriott St. Johns’ decoration has a touch of class to make your wedding day elegant. Bright lamps are attached to the ceilings, which add slight warmth to the room along with all the natural light that brightens up the room. Tables and chairs are covered with white cloths, and centrepieces are kept at every table to make your guests’ dining experience excellent.
The venue’s executive chef will help you make your wedding day more special with your personalized menu. High-quality catering services include- buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, French service, hors d’ oeuvres, stations, pre-dinner tastings. The availability of a wide range of cuisines makes it easier for you to make your choice. The skilled staff with ensure that you and your guests have a dining experience worth remembering.
The license-issued open bar has a vast collection of house beer, house wine and house liquor; champagne toast; premium liquor; and various signature drinks. Bartender(s) can be attainable if requested. They are skilled in preparing perfect personalized drinks for the guests.
The venue’s accommodation facilities are modern and classy. They feature some fantastic features like heated floors for a warm and comfortable room environment, and also, you can control the room temperatures with their climate control feature. The rooms come with flat-screen Smart TVs, 24/7 room service, complimentary wi-fi, mini-refrigerators, microwaves, soft robes, and elegant makeup mirrors.
Courtyard Marriott St John’s is a place that can host any lavish ceremony or a grand reception for your special day. Their professional staff, delicious food menu, excellent facilities, and other accommodation amenities make this place a perfect setting to exchange your vows.
Fill out the form today to get the prices for this fully-facilitated venue.
Meet the team
131 Duckworth St, St. John's, NL A1C 1E9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.