- Min price (pp)
Richmond. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Fitness Centre Parking Pet-friendly Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Elevator Decoration
Cuisine The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport?
The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport?
The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport has a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport?
The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport provides events such as av system, tables, centrepieces, accommodations, flatware, bar services, heating system, dance floor, pet-friendly, chair covers, decoration, cooling system, lighting, wedding planner / coordinator, pool, elevator, sound, parking, wifi, audio equipment, fitness centre, glassware, alcohol, linens, clean up and chairs.
- What kind of events does the The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport provides services such as reception, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, bridal shower, elopements and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
About The Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
Easily accessible, lavish rooms to accommodate guests, excellent décor team to design the venue as per your liking, The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport has it all to be a host to your special day.
Plan a perfect wedding ceremony and reception in their well-lit event spaces, or enjoy farm-to-table cuisine from SuperFoodsRx at your wedding reception. Pose for your Vancouver wedding photos against the beauty of the mountains and the Fraser river and make your day extra special. The venue is only 5 km away from Vancouver International Airport.
The Airport Ballroom, a 4,000 sq. ft of space, is the largest event space at this location and can easily host an event for up to 270 guests for dinner and dancing, providing an idyllic setting for your wedding reception.
Steveston Room, 1,300 sq. ft of space, is ideal for smaller functions and can easily host up to 90 guests for a banquet or a reception ceremony. Their Ballroom Foyer includes access to an outdoor terrace and garden, offering an enchanting background for photographs, celebrating or simply a candid moment.
• Tailored Westin wedding packages
• Unique location with garden terrace
• On-site catering team
• Dedicated event planners
• Customizable floor plans
• Podium, microphone (additional charges)
• Modern audio/visual equipment
• Event rentals are available lie tables and dining chairs
• Exquisite cutlery, flatware, glassware, tableware, candles with votives are also available
• Complimentary menu tasting for couples
• Complimentary parking for your guests
Westin Wall Centre decorates your wedding venue with style and sophistication. They symmetrically arrange round tables with cushioned chairs, both covered with white clothes. Glassware, barware and exquisite cutlery is provided to add more to your excellent dining experience. The ceilings are fitted with lights to brighten up the room, while the walls are covered with curtains. Centrepieces are added at every table to make the venue look upbeat and stylish.
Westin Wall’s classic restaurant offers dining service, including buffet, dessert, hors d’oeuvres, plated and family-style meals. Server (s) can be provided if requested.
They also have an open bar with an issued liquor license, offering a wide range of drinks and beverages like house beer, house wine, house liquor, premium liquor, and signature drinks. Professional bartenders are provided for cocktail receptions.
Stay overnight in their light-filled room or suite with ample space and contemporary décor. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Fraser River and nearby locality from your expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. They provide modern amenities like free wi-fi, bottled water, a mini-fridge and 24/7 room services. Reserve a corner suite for additional privacy and living space and enhance your stay at the venue.
Whether you want to host a lavish ceremony or a grand reception, the Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport is a perfect destination to host your special ceremony. A dedicated event planning team manages Their spacious event spaces, their talented catering team provides a delicious food menu, and their décor team ensures that your wedding venue looks classy and picturesque.
Book this fantastic venue today.
Meet the team
3099 Corvette Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4K3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.