Known for its admiration for all things local with its perfect spot at the heart of Edmonton, Yellowhead Brewery will bring you to a whole experience as it stays true to its native-inspired name by offering a wide range of top-quality local beer choices and exceptional event halls to various celebrations, easily making it an ideal venue for beautiful downtown weddings. Standing inside the ancient H.V. Shaw Building since 1894, one of Edmonton’s long-standing craft breweries honours the history of the city with its rustic-themed furniture, relaxed ambiance, and a timeless twinkle of elegant lights placed on wooden beams and brick walls for more intimate weddings, or corporate and private dinners, after-meeting leisure, and all-night catching up on parties, or even a quick stop passing through the city.
Facilities and Capacity
What makes the Yellowhead Brewery a top choice is not only because of its elegance but because of its numerous functions as well, including the following:
• The Tasting Room has been opened to the public for the guests to have an opportunity to visit and hang out in a cozy space, may it be for an afternoon beer or a savoury meal. This irresistible central spot that has long tables and space for a bar located inside the brewery has a 22 seated capacity for banquets and 35 standing capacity for receptions.
• The Yellowhead Room is a bigger event space that offers a full-service banquet facility, ranging from usual buffets, multi-course plated services to corporate catering events. Its old bricks, wood floors, and concrete pillars have a 100 seated capacity for banquets and 145 standing capacity for receptions. This room also has a stage.
• Live band performances during the reception
• Decoration offers at weddings reserved in their halls
• Private rooms for the guests to have a place before and after the wedding
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• Brewery tours
• A spacious and secure parking area
The venue shows its respect for locals and history through its tap house and purposeful craft brewery in the street, showcasing its exposed white rafters, floor-to-ceiling windows, and exciting brewing areas. Rooms are filled with hanging lights and vintage-inspired centrepieces, and walls that are also perfect for stunning photos for different events. Linens and covers are no longer needed when it comes to their simple yet elegant wooden chairs and tables.
Besides serving a variety of the finest alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, cider for gluten-free guests, and a wide range of seasonal and all-time favourite beers, they also provide a broad selection of in-house catering options, most especially Canadian cuisines for Canadian wedding receptions.
The Yellowhead Brewery offered a complete package experience starting from the classic venue itself up to the decorations and performances during the program, from simple snacks with your peers to grand celebrations with family and loved ones – all at a reasonable price. For further information, fill the form today.