If you are looking for an excellent outdoor venue for your wedding ceremony and adjacent indoor space to carry on with your reception, then Port Saint John is the perfect place that suits your checklist. Also, it is easily accessible from Brunswick Square, only 2 minutes away. This banquet hall-style venue offers a waterfront space to hold your event, and its indoor space can host your guests for an unforgettable experience.
With the picturesque background of the surrounding, delicious food menu and professional team for planning your event, Port Saint John has everything to make your special day extra special.
Facilities and Capacity
Port Saint John venue provides two main terminals for event planning. These terminals are further subdivided into multiple event spaces for your wedding.
Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
The Diamond Jubilee Terminal combines soft greys with bright blues to blend its gorgeous windows. This modern event space has elegancy, without any compromise on your style.
1. Main Hall: This hall offers spectacular backgrounds include streetscape, which is perfect for your wedding photographs. This 7500 sq. ft L-shaped Main Hall can easily host dance ceremonies, dinner parties, cocktail receptions and grand wedding ceremonies. For a standing reception, it can accommodate 500 guests, and for a banquet event, it can host up to 180 people.
2. Fundy Room: Fundy Room is an expansive event space spread across 2700 sq. ft. With its balcony and ultra-modern audio/visual equipment, this room is modern as well as functional. It comes with a fully-equipped kitchen adjacent to the room and a private foyer. For banquet function, it can host 160 guests, and for standing reception, it can host 200 guests.
3. Rooftop Patio: This patio can be used as a wedding arch. 360-degree view of the surrounding harbour can be only seen at this place in the city. Rooftop Patio can host a standing reception for up to 180 people.
Marco Polo Cruise Terminal
This beautifully rustic terminal offers a natural ambience with its 12-foot high Douglas fir wainscoting and plastered white walls. The terminal also boasts a smooth concrete flooring that offers comfortable warmth due to its radiant heating.
1. The Assembly Hall and The Great Hall: At the Assembly Hall, there are 20-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and a fully-equipped kitchen for food and beverage services. Some of Hall's salient features are windows Palladian-style, which offer breathtaking views of the harbour, 35-foot ceilings, Harbour Passage and Water Street. These rooms can host up to 500 guests for a banquet event and 750 for a standing reception.
• Wide range of wedding packages
• Set up and clean up
• Chairs and tables with covers
• White linens and curtains
• China flatware, glassware and excellent cutlery
• Parking space is available
This beautiful waterfront venue adds a touch of calmness and elegance to your special day. The venue is decorated with chairs and tables with white covers to blend well with the beautiful infrastructure. The ceilings are fitted with soft lights and pretty white curtains to brighten up space, and the large windows also allow a lot of natural light to prettify the venue.
Port Saint Johns has partnered with an exclusive local caterers group’s and some of the city’s top establishments to bring your guests the most delicious foods and captivating dining experience. They can host your guests for buffet meals, and family-style plated dinner and food stations with servers.
For bar services, they provide an open and cash bar with professional bartender(s) to serve with whiskies, beers, wines and champagnes.
To reserve your space, Port Saint John request you to sign a Venue Rental Agreement and deposit a certain amount. They will give you an invoice for the rest of the payment. This place has everything that can add a touch of class and elegance to your ceremony or reception. If you have made up your mind about booking this place, what are you waiting for getting in contact with them? Fill out this form today.