If you are looking for a complete wedding package from accommodation to in-house catering and clean-up, Living Water Resorts is the right venue for you. They have three spectacular venues to accommodate your guests. Their suites and rooms help you experience a variety of choices while enjoying the beauty of Collingwood and the Blue Mountain region.
Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers different indoor and outdoor locations to conduct your wedding.
• Bear Estate: It is the only riverfront place in Collingwood and the Blue Mountain Region. It consists of a majestic venue boasting 14’ ceilings where the guests can enjoy the evenings in a unique space. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer a view of nearby trees and Georgian Bay. This estate can accommodate up to 216 guests.
• William Watts Ballroom: This room is perfect for a medium-sized event/wedding with a maximum of 100 guests. The natural light coming in through two wild windows into the Crush Lobby entrance of the ballroom makes an unmistakable impression. Raised ceiling, beautiful chandeliers & neutral shades make an ideal landscape for any decor.
• Atoka House: With the capacity to accommodate 72 guests, this location is ideal for a small outdoor ceremony. It provides a view of willow trees that adds to the quaint and rustic beauty of this venue and a view of the golf course.
• George Collins: This room makes a perfect location for an intimate wedding and can hold up to 30 guests. You can conduct events like rehearsal dinner or other private functions here.
• A wedding manager
• Catering and bar service
• Lighting and sound
• Clean up
• Preferred outside vendors list
• Cake cutting
• Parking area for the couple and guests
• Complimentary one-night accommodation for the couple
They have an experienced event planning team that would take care of the arrangements for making your day perfect. They would use altar/arches, centrepieces, beautiful chair covers and lighting to have a perfect and unique decor for your wedding. They conduct these styles of wedding: Coastal, classic, country, modern, nautical, rustic, and waterfront.
They have an in-house catering team, offering a wide range of cuisines: Italian, French, Indian, American & Mexican. They feel that all their guests are special, and hence, their menu is created, keeping everyone in their mind. They have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus to make sure that they achieve this goal.
They offer various room sizes and types to accommodate your guests, including one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and deluxe rooms.
You can conduct any event from a small intimate one or a big event. The team of Living Water Resorts will make sure that everything takes place perfectly. If you want to enquire about their packages or ask any question, then you can contact them by filling out the given form.